When choosing between the various binary trading platforms available, there are a few things to consider.
Most important a trader must know that the binary trading software is just the platform used by a binary options broker. As we mentioned in the article, Comparing Binary Options Brokers, the licensing of a broker is separate from the trading platform they use. Two brokers can both use the same software, and one will be licensed on the other not.
Below we will discuss the various binary trading platforms that are used by multiple brokers.
Quite a few brokers have developed their own binary options trading system, as an effort to differentiate themselves from the crowd.
Binary Trading Software
Markets Pulse Trading Software:
- Option on Demand (choose expiration time)
- One Touch Binary Options, High Low & Range Options
- Built-in Charts
- Mobile Trading App for Android & iPhone
- Binary Brokers Using Platform: HighLow and ETX Capital
SpotOption Trading Software:
- Forex Trading alongside Binary Options
- Mobile app for Android & iOS
- Over 180 assets available
- Pairs & Long Term Options
- iFollow Social Trading
- Binary Brokers Using Platform: BinaryCM, BullBinary, BDswiss and Dinero Libre.
Trade Smarter Platform:
- 60 Second, 15 min, 30 min, & 1 hour options
- Multiple Asset Views – View custom assets and graphs simultaneously
- Strategic Options – Above / Below , One Touch, Range / Barrier Options
- Take profit on options, Rollover or Double Up Options
- Sentiment Indicator – View all current Call/Put ratio
- Binary Brokers Using Platform: PrestigeFM
Tradologic Trading Software:
- ChartPlus allows trading from the chart itself
- TradePro+ professional charting with technical indicators
- Users can trade signals with the ability to change the signal’s algorithm
- Traders can specify a target profit amount
- Opportunity to trade binary options on margin
- Binary Brokers Using Platform: OptionStars and ZoomTrader.